Latest News and Updates
5 Oct 2020
Geek Clock Tool V1.38 released
- Added clock face dark mode.
5 Mar 2020
Geek Clock Tool V1.37 released
- Fixed clock and text layout issues on some devices.
4 Mar 2020
Geek Calendar Tool V1.40 released
- Added Coptic (Egyptian) calendar.
20 Jan 2020
All GB Railway Stations V1.05 released
- Updated with newly released 2018/19 statistics.
6 Jan 2020
Super Bunny V2.59 released
- All routes now playable in free app version.
16 Feb 2019
Daylight World Map V2.66 released
- Fix custom locations scroll bug.
13 Jan 2019
Daylight World Map V2.65 released
- Fix save/restore selected location bug.
30 Dec 2018
All GB Railway Stations V1.04 released
- Updated with newly released 2017/18 statistics.
14 Oct 2018
- Fix app freezing issues, better keyboard support.
7 Sep 2018
Daylight World Map V2.64 released
- Request location permission; Save/restore twilight setting; Pro upgrade fixes.
31 May 2018
Geek Calendar Tool V1.38 released
- Add Mayan language support; Add Mayan calendar icons; Fix date setting crash.
1 Mar 2018
All GB Railway Stations V1.03 released
- Added favourite stations; improved station location accuracy.
28 Feb 2018
Reversi (Othello) Online V1.79 released
- Fix a Play Online bug on tablet devices.
15 Feb 2018
All GB Railway Stations V1.02 released
- Show station position in list; added region filter.
13 Feb 2018
All GB Railway Stations V1.00 released
- New app released showing locations and stats for all GB rail stations.
29 Jan 2018
Daylight World Map V2.63 released
- Update and improve dialogs; set local instead of UTC time.
27 Mar 2017
Reversi (Othello) Online V1.77 released
- Added ability to block chat messages, and ability to disable chat feature.
20 Aug 2016
Daylight World Map V2.62 released
- Fixed last location restore bug.
18 Jun 2016
Daylight World Map V2.61 released
- Added centering option to widget, minor additional fixes.
16 Feb 2016
Quiz Quest V1.39 released
- Fixed bug in Food questions.
31 Jan 2016
Reversi (Othello) Online V1.75 released
- Multi-player match robustness, fix early-end scoring.
Subscribe to this feed
©1994-2015 SP WebGames Ltd